Job opening: Product Designer UX/UI
DUMBO’s mission is to create products that perfect their job. We focus on the core needs of our users and develop interfaces that are based on human behavior. Here are some of the reasons that make this challenge interesting:
We accompany our partners on all levels of their digital product design process. Strategy, analytics, research, architecture, design, technology, optimization: all you need to build a successful digital product and service. Nothing more, nothing less.
We are a small but efficient team of passionate designers believing there are no boundaries between form and function, and no borders between graphic design and user experience. We create a digital product experience that is shaped by a multidisciplinary understanding of information architecture, user experience, interface and visual design, as well as programming.
We aim to create world-class designs. You will work together with our partners and benefit from everyone’s experience. For this purpose, we select our team members with great care and focus on long-term growth together.
Design is one of the most important disciplines when it comes to developing digital products and services. We are looking for some great UX/UI designers to work with us to take product development to the next level.
A couple of things about you:
- you solve complex product design problems and deliver best-in-class solutions;
- you master all aspects of design, from conceptual thinking to communication and visual design;
- you are experienced in web and app design and prototype with ease;
- you have expertise in graphic design and are able to handle layout, font, and grid easily;
- you are experienced in synthesizing and presenting results and formulating design rationales;
- you have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- you speak fluent German and English;
- you demonstrate a structured, independent and solution-oriented approach;
- you feel the urge to enter unknown territory, the willingness to question the status quo and the urge to always be one step ahead;
- you like to share your knowledge, keep up to date and be willing to engage in constructive discussions.
- Work with partners. In addition to flat hierarchies, you work side by side with our partners on all levels of product design.
- Don’t worry about your job. You get a permanent position in a working environment where personal development is taken seriously.
- We promote personal growth. You get further education holidays and take part in regular team excursions to relevant events in the industry.
- Our team is sacred to us. You don’t work with assholes. We don’t hire them and we don’t work for them. We promise!
- Hands-on – we are a startup. We are small, we make mistakes, we are not perfect at all. But we are fast and passionate. Let’s grow together!
- Let’s drink a beer together. Our team is DUMBO. After work, we like to drink a beer or spontaneously start the barbecue. Our signature dish: Burgers